Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information State which you consider to be the most effective comics books radio television film theatre

Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information. State which you consider to be the most effective.
-comics
-books
-radio
-television
-film
-theatre

Among the six choices of media for communicating information, I choose television, books and radios as the three that I will be discussing about. I will be including the advantages, disadvantaged as well as which I consider to be the most effective in my paragraphs below.

Firstly, I will be discussing about television. The advantage of television is it is a media that is suitable for all age groups. For instance, children like to watch cartoons, teenagers like to watch dramas, middle-aged people and aged people like to watch variety shows like cooking, fashion designing and singing competitions as well as the news. The disadvantage is it may result in some children and teenagers picking up bad habits or interpret wrong ideas from the shows and follow them.

Secondly, books. The advantage of using books as a media to communicate information is it will benefits those who like to read. However, this can be a disadvantage too, as not all the people enjoys reading. Lastly, radio. The advantage is most working class people likes to listen to radio when they are on their way to work, and through radio, audiences also get to know about what is happening around the world without watching the news. However, the disadvantage is most children and teenagers prefer to listen to their favourite idols music rather than listening to radio. Therefore, the audience group for books and radio will be much smaller when compared to television.

In conclusion, I find that television is the most effective media for communication information, as it had a larger group of audience. It also brings joy to the audience at the same time when communicating information, and this may help audiences to remember the information given better.

Sentence: The advantage of television is it is a media that is suitable for all age groups.
Description: The fragment a media that is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: The advantage of using books as a media to communicate information is it will benefits those who like to read.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and benefits

Sentence: However, this can be a disadvantage too, as not all the people enjoys reading.
Description: The fragment people enjoys reading is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enjoys with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive