Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information. State which you consider to be the most effective. -Comics-Books-Radio-Television-Film-TheaterGive Reasons for your answer and include any relevant

Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information. State which you consider to be the most effective.
-Comics
-Books
-Radio
-Television
-Film
-Theater

Give Reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience!

The development of technology and information certainly makes people communicating easily and quickly. Today, there are abundant of media to choose for communication. Even so, different media brings different effects. Television, book, and radio-among other tools-are commonly used in this age. Since they are only a tool, they provide merits and demerits for both communicator and communicant.

Television, at the top of media devices, seems as the first choice for communicators. This electronic device-what makes it above others-provides both voice and picture, which make more interes...

Sentence: Since they are only a tool, they provide merits and demerits for both communicator and communicant.
Description: The fragment only a tool is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

which readable for years
which is readable for years