Computer and television affect people do less physical activities and get more health problems Do you agree or disagree give solution to this

Computer and television affect people do less physical activities and get more health problems. Do you agree or disagree, give solution to this.

There is no doubt that modern electronic inventions have transformed people’s jobs and their leisure time, so that many people spend less time taking exercise. However, it is not so certain that this has damages their health.

As far as work is concerned, office employees have always worked sitting down, and computers have not changed that. Computers have not affected physical jobs such as farming or building either, and people still do physical work like they did in past. In fact, other, machines such as washing machines and tractors, not computers, have reduces the amount of physical work people do.

On the other hand, the way people spend their spare time has changed realty. People spend many hours watching television and playing with their computers, so they do not do so much physical exercise. This is one of the things which have made more people overweight and this affects their health when they are older.

However, people have also put on weight because they eat more food than in the past, so we should not blame modern inventions or everything. What is more, new technologies have led to better medicine, and as a result people live longer.

In conclusion, I believe that generally people live more healthily now. In my view, it is difficult to argue that modern inventions have had a harmful influence on our health. On the other hand, we need to make sure that we still take a reasonable amount of exercise.

Sentence: On the other hand, the way people spend their spare time has changed realty.
Error: realty Suggestion: really

Minimum 250 words wanted.