Computers and modems have made it possible for office workers to do much of their work from home instead of working in offices every day. Working from home should be encouraged, as it is good for workers and employers.

One of the topics of heated debates among experts is what effects would have if office workers do their work from home. In recent years a vast improvement in technology, as we all have indisputably been observed, made it convenient to stay at home and work instead of going to offices every day. Scholars are of the point of view that people should be persuaded in this way on account of the fact that employers will have the opportunity to be more with their family.

At first I would like to mention some of merits of this issue, which are spending more time with family especially when they are parents of young children, saving time and saving money. It seems fair to assume traveling to work cost them and while they are at home they do not have to pay for public transportation or even for their own car fuel. Also it may waste lots of time and energy to get to the office.

However there are number of drawbacks such as they cannot meet their colleagues and customers every day at home. In addition environment has a great influence on people’s working. At home one will never have the facilities, which he/she has in office at the end it may afflict on final quality of work that he/she does.

In my opinion, people should have the chance to choose go to office or work from home because when workers are satisfied with the place, which they are working in, subsequently the outcome will be sufficient.

Sentence: In recent years a vast improvement in technology, as we all have indisputably been observed, made it convenient to stay at home and work instead of going to offices every day.
Error: indisputably Suggestion: No alternate word