As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom.

World has now become a global village and this is only because of the great invention of this century, i. e. computer. Computers are playing a vital part in our social life also in our academic life. Computers have become part and parcel of every man on earth. Similarly, there is a major part of computers which can not be neglected and can neither be denied in education. However teachers have their own importance and can never replace their role by this technology.

Artificial intelligence no doubt in it, is the biggest achievement. This has made use of computers very simple and compu...

Sentence: For example, if a student have some family problems, he is not supposed to discuss it with computer, rather than he must concerns with his teacher, who not only solves his problems also make him to coupe up the lessons accordingly.
Error: coupe Suggestion: cope

Sentence: In contrast, same with the case of eduction, a computer can not replace a teacher from the classroom.
Error: eduction Suggestion: No alternate word

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts