As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom.

Recently we start noticing a strong competition between teachers and computers to control the education domain. Each one is trying to approve his ability to improve education tools, methods and techniques. Computer rely in this competition on its performance in processing the complicated equations, on its speed in calculation and finally on the students like to use and listen to programs in computer more than listening to teacher in classroom.

It is a reality that some of countries have been starting use the computers in teaching instead of the teachers, for many reason. Firstly, education software’s give students more flexibility to repeat the idea or the solution, which helps the weakness students to understand the topic and to build a logical relation between the subjects, Secondly, computers are exist now everywhere, which means that the students can study from anywhere and this causes increasing in the time that student spend in study. Finally, students are usually using the computers for playing games, chatting with friends and writing letter for their families which assist computer education software’s to be more acceptable for student.

However, we still need teacher in classroom, We can’t complete the education cycle without teachers support and management. Computers can’t replace all the teacher roles; some of roles need human reaction to mange it or control it. For example, computer can’t force on students to finish their home work, to concentrate in the lesson and keep quite. Furthermore, computers can’t understand student capacity or abilities; can’t define the student weakness points and can’t teach students with emotions like teachers.

In conclusion, we need both to achieve education targets. In my opinion, we need computer to make teachers missions easier; to evaluate students’ skills and knowledge and to monitor teachers and students progress in the class.

education software's give students more flexibility
education software gives students more flexibility

in the time that student spend in study.
in the time that students spend in study.

Sentence: Computers can't replace all the teacher roles; some of roles need human reaction to mange it or control it.
Error: mange Suggestion: No alternate word