As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the class room.

That the acquisition of knowledge has become easier and amusing with the aid of computers. The way of students learning at class room has been revolutionized by the computer. Thus, some people are of the view that the role of teachers in the education sector has become insignificant and they will replaced by computer technology in the near future. However, according to my view, computers will never be a practical substitute for the role of teachers.

On the one hand, the education system has increasingly been using advanced techniques in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of t...

Sentence: Thus, some people are of the view that the role of teachers in the education sector has become insignificant and they will replaced by computer technology in the near future.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and replaced

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence