As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in class. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Science and technology have evolved main fold extreme advancement in lifestyle in jet age of 21.st century. It is argued that trend of computer learning system is mashrooming day by day and teacher is being replaceed but other have negative view. Here, I am personally inclined with this statement.

To begin with, in the past teacher was known as a hymn. Computer is a wonderful invention of advance technology which has a great deal of knowledge as universally acknowledged," necessity is mother of invention".

There are ample points of supporting my views. First and foremost,it is fast way to accomplish knowledge in tuff competitive time as well as it is need of hour. However,e-learning system is used in colleges and universities. One edu set is fixed in class room and lecture can be attended online.

Further emphasisring my point of view, students can achieve significant knowledge about worldwide. Moreover it is beneficial for distance learning also.Pupils who can not go to school but class can be attend at home by online programprogram.

Conversely, some proportion of masses assume that,sudent's future depends on teacher.Teacher is know as architecture of one's career because students are choosed their studying line by the guidance of teacher. Hencemore,teacher in classroom is conventional method of study as universally accepted," old is gold" so their preference for teacher. To illustratr,as a survey is condected in20.th century by," Tme magazine" has revealed that,teacher is best guide of knowledge.

As per my above discussion,it is evident that,higher education would be provide by computer while elementary by teacher.

Sentence: Science and technology have evolved main fold extreme advancement in lifestyle in jet age of 21.st century.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to fold and extreme

Sentence: Moreover it is beneficial for distance learning also.Pupils who can not go to school but class can be attend at home by online programprogram.
Description: The fragment online programprogram . is rare

Sentence: First and foremost,it is fast way to accomplish knowledge in tuff competitive time as well as it is need of hour.
Suggestion: it is a fast way ...

Sentence: Conversely, some proportion of masses assume that,sudent's future depends on teacher.Teacher is know as architecture of one's career because students are choosed their studying line by the guidance of teacher.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and know

Sentence: It is argued that trend of computer learning system is mashrooming day by day and teacher is being replaceed but other have negative view.
Error: replaceed Suggestion: replaced
Error: mashrooming Suggestion: mushrooming

Error: tuff Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: One edu set is fixed in class room and lecture can be attended online.
Error: edu Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Further emphasisring my point of view, students can achieve significant knowledge about worldwide.
Error: emphasisring Suggestion: emphasizing

Error: programprogram Suggestion: program program

Error: choosed Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To illustratr,as a survey is condected in20.th century by,'
Error: condected Suggestion: connected
Error: illustratr Suggestion: illustrate
Error: in20.th Suggestion: in 20th

No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2 (read a grammar book)