As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom.

Education is a learning process that continues throughout life.Its the most important and fundamental need of society.Every nations development and growth all depends upon education.Many school,college and universities helps in providing education to people and for this purpose teachers,lecturer are appointed.

Teacher is a person who have knowledge,experience and is well qualified.Teacher is a formal guide who provides education to pupils.He has to obtain specified professional qualifications from any university or college before teaching.When a child or a person take admission in any school or college then it becomes the responsibility of teacher to teach them and provide them help regarding their study.From the past to till now its teacher who teach people and guide .But as because of the technological advances the way of teaching is changing.

With the evolution of computers and because of its advances, its use in field of education is becoming increasingly popular.Now e-learning is becoming more popular.Now trend of online education is more in limelight and it its also proved advantageous to learning.In classroom projectors,recorded videos are used.The trend of online learning gain much popularity in Asian countries and is also establishing in other countries.Some people feel that with the continuing use of computers and with the development in technology some day replace the teachers.

But in my point of view nothing can replace teachers.Computers can helps in learning but we can not make interaction with computers and they are not intellectual.Computers are just machines they can not replaces human but if it happens than its the worse situation and it may happen one day computers rule humans.

Sentence: Every nations development and growth all depends upon education.Many school,college and universities helps in providing education to people and for this purpose teachers,lecturer are appointed.
Suggestion: Refer to nations and development

Sentence: When a child or a person take admission in any school or college then it becomes the responsibility of teacher to teach them and provide them help regarding their study.
Description: The fragment person take admission is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Teacher is a person who have knowledge,
Teacher is a person who has knowledge,

Sentence: Computers can helps in learning but we can not make interaction with computers and they are not intellectual.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and helps

Sentence: Computers are just machines they can not replaces human but if it happens than its the worse situation and it may happen one day computers rule humans.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to its and the

Sentences need to be polished.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.