As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. Agree/ Disagree

Technological progress, we have achieved in recent decade is praiseworthy. It has touched every aspects of human life and education is no exception. The debate as to whether technology will render teacher obsolete has been among major concerns our time. Some argue that technology will substitute education; and others view technology to be supplement to education. In my view later viewpoint is much valid.

The proliferation of information technology has made the task of knowledge acquisition much easier and friendly. Various medias such as videos, websites are frequently used in classroom discussion to make it more lively and interesting. Furthermore, with the evolution of WEB 2.0, knowledge sharing has been much pronounced. Anything learned in classroom can be shared to the world and ones opinion can be validated through healthy dialogues for example by writing blogs.

Technology has also made process more entertaining. Various simulations and games are used in classroom to make students well equipped to face the challenges, once they venture into the corporations. In short these tools have aided in helping knowledge acquisition process to be much entertaining, easier and friendly.

Others might think that embedding artificial intelligence into computers could one day completely replace teachers. However, I feel such viewpoints reveals naivete about the inherent nature of the education sector. Human touch and healthy classroom discussion are essential component of learning. Furthermore, it is unlikely that software tools could replicate the years and years of knowledge professor acquired through intense studies and practical experience.

Therefore, technology will be essential component for education. Technological progress would make learning more easier and entertaining. However, teachers will be the primary source to impart knowledge to students in foreseable future.

Technological progress, we have achieved in recent decade is praiseworthy.
Technological progress that we have achieved in recent decade is praiseworthy.

Sentence: The debate as to whether technology will render teacher obsolete has been among major concerns our time.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to concerns and our

Sentence: Anything learned in classroom can be shared to the world and ones opinion can be validated through healthy dialogues for example by writing blogs.
Suggestion: Refer to ones and opinion

Sentence: However, I feel such viewpoints reveals naivete about the inherent nature of the education sector.
Description: The fragment viewpoints reveals naivete is rare

Sentence: However, teachers will be the primary source to impart knowledge to students in foreseable future.
Error: foreseable Suggestion: foreseeable