As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon on role of teachers in the classroom.You should give reasons for your answer using your own ideas and experience.

As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon on role of teachers in the classroom.

You should give reasons for your answer using your own ideas and experience.

Computers have a widespread use in the different fields of work now a days but the most admired working area is education for computer because students get knowledge in more accurate and interesting ways which increases interest in education among the students of different classes feel that computers help them gain knowledge better than they gain in their classes.

Agreeing with the statement, compiters are more instantly use in providing knowledge related to educational topics because it has each and every detail about a topic that students cannot get from their teachers and they can access online test to know how far they have learned that topic and to analyze their development .

Even school are organising smart classes that are totally based on computers to make the understanding of a topic among students more clear and this also help in utilization of free time. Teachers help students to know the subject properly and students put extra affort to clear their concept about thta topic through computers.

We can also see computers kept in libraries because they contain a lot of information about different books of student's concern of all necessary topics together that gives students more information about a topic and let them study various material present in different schools of the world.

Although, students are able to study everything on computer but this education can turn into wastage without any guidance provided by the teachers, as thye can tell how to study smartly from computer without wasting time .

So, teachers are always be the guideline for students who want to study in effective way not in time consuming way. Computers will help in increasing your understanding level and teachers will guide to select the right and trusted material from computers.

Sentence: Agreeing with the statement, compiters are more instantly use in providing knowledge related to educational topics because it has each and every detail about a topic that students cannot get from their teachers and they can access online test to know how far they have learned that topic and to analyze their development.
Error: compiters Suggestion: computers

Sentence: Even school are organising smart classes that are totally based on computers to make the understanding of a topic among students more clear and this also help in utilization of free time.
Error: organising Suggestion: organizing

Sentence: Teachers help students to know the subject properly and students put extra affort to clear their concept about thta topic through computers.
Error: thta Suggestion: that

Sentence: Although, students are able to study everything on computer but this education can turn into wastage without any guidance provided by the teachers, as thye can tell how to study smartly from computer without wasting time.
Error: thye Suggestion: they

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.

Sentences should be shorter.

The essay is not organized well. In the second paragraph, you agree the statement. and you used 3 paragraphs to support your opinions. While at the last two paragraphs, you changed your idea.

You need to support your opinions always, don't change in the middle of the essay.

Read this sample essay to understand the correct way:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/future-students-may-have-choice-stu…