You are hereCounties such as China, India and Japan have unsustainable population growths. In fact, many experts are of the opinion that the population ‘explosion’ which is now a very worrying concern, is the most serious threat to life on this planet. Give some sugg
Counties such as China, India and Japan have unsustainable population growths. In fact, many experts are of the opinion that the population ‘explosion’ which is now a very worrying concern, is the most serious threat to life on this planet. Give some sugg
Counties such as China, India and Japan have unsustainable population growths. In fact, many experts are of the opinion that the population ‘explosion’ which is now a very worrying concern, is the most serious threat to life on this planet.
Give some suggestions to address this problem.
In recent years, we have found new problem in the world. This new problem called explosion of population. Unfortunately, some countries like India, China have more population. We must find ways to control increasing rate of population as soon as possible.
In my opinion, the most important reason of increasing rate of population is lake of education. Consequently, the simplest way is people are educated. This education should cover all area, such as how people can control size of their family by knowing the correct ways. For education, we can use TV, the radio, and all public media. We must teach our children when they go to school or when they study in university.
Second way is increasing of public health service. For controlling size of family, people need drugs or some stuff for prevent pregnancy. In poor countries, government should better give this stuff as free. Public health service should teach people to use these staff.
In addition, governments can create a law about counter of child in a family. In China, there is this law and every family just can have one child not anymore. This law helps to government to decrease rate of population. Moreover, another useful law is every woman has permission to UN born her child. This law also helps to decrease population.
To sum up, we have many ways to controlling population. It depend on government and people that which way that they select. Some ways are against their religion and some ways are costly.
- is it better to use the car or public transport in your town or area?
- Cristina and I are going into town next Saturday. I want to buy a printer for my computer and we both need some casual clothes- good quality but not too expensive. I know you can't some shopping with us but you know the town very well. Where do you sugges
- You are studying in a college, you have been assigned to select a company to visit, and do some research. Write a letter to the company’s manager and explain:- Why do you want to visit the company?- Why did you choose this company?- Suggest any type of sp
- Some people believe money is a less important factor than free time for quality of life. What do you think about it? What other factors are necessary to live a good quality of lifestyle?
- You have been advised by the manager to conduct a short session in school and share your work experience with the students. Write a letter to the headmaster of the school and say- Who are you and what kind of job do you do?- What are you planning to talk
- Science could help people live up to 100 or even 200 years. Would that be a good or a bad development? Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- You are leaving the country to return to your home country, and you have furniture that you want to give to a friend. Write a letter to him/her and say- What furniture do you have?- Why would he/she like it?- How can he/she pick it up?
- It is believed that age limitation should be disregarded for employment of people in different age group. Do you think it has some positive or negative aspects? Express your opinion.
- advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad
- Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.