You are hereCounties such as China, India and Japan have unsustainable population growths. In fact, many experts are of the opinion that the population ‘explosion’ which is now a very worrying concern, is the most serious threat to life on this planet. Give some sugg

Counties such as China, India and Japan have unsustainable population growths. In fact, many experts are of the opinion that the population ‘explosion’ which is now a very worrying concern, is the most serious threat to life on this planet. Give some sugg

marzieh's picture

By marzieh - Posted on 30 January 2013

Counties such as China, India and Japan have unsustainable population growths. In fact, many experts are of the opinion that the population ‘explosion’ which is now a very worrying concern, is the most serious threat to life on this planet.

Give some suggestions to address this problem.

In recent years, we have found new problem in the world. This new problem called explosion of population. Unfortunately, some countries like India, China have more population. We must find ways to control increasing rate of population as soon as possible.

In my opinion, the most important reason of increasing rate of population is lake of education. Consequently, the simplest way is people are educated. This education should cover all area, such as how people can control size of their family by knowing the correct ways. For education, we can use TV, the radio, and all public media. We must teach our children when they go to school or when they study in university.

Second way is increasing of public health service. For controlling size of family, people need drugs or some stuff for prevent pregnancy. In poor countries, government should better give this stuff as free. Public health service should teach people to use these staff.

In addition, governments can create a law about counter of child in a family. In China, there is this law and every family just can have one child not anymore. This law helps to government to decrease rate of population. Moreover, another useful law is every woman has permission to UN born her child. This law also helps to decrease population.

To sum up, we have many ways to controlling population. It depend on government and people that which way that they select. Some ways are against their religion and some ways are costly.

nkrojcoxd Tunisia

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

MiguelHomy Bangladesh

Some people think that the government should pay for citizens’ health care and education. Others, however, argue that is not the responsibility of the government. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. onkey
The number of working mother has been an the rise lately.some people argue that it is government responsibility to provide free child care to help working mother.Do you agree or disagree with the above statement. tenzin dawa
Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to cooperate rather than compete become more useful adults. Discuss both views and give our own opinion. Nur Shabrina
There are many different types of music in the world today.Why do we need music?Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays? Vusal347
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society . Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this, Jokha
IELTS - Tips for the Writing test essayking
Q.....Peoples’ character is influenced by environment rather than genetics. Do you agree or disagree? Jasvin
In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both? Andi Alamsyah
The widespread use of the Internet has brought many problems. What do you think are the main problems associated with the use of the web? What solutions can you suggest? Aiaru
The chart below shows the number of men and women in further education in Britain in three periods and whether they were studying full-time or part-time.Write at least 150 words. iiipaulleeiii sticky icon

Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG
The gap between the rich and the poor is becoming wider, the rich more richer, the poor even more poorer. What problems can the situation cause and give solutions? Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5
Increasing ground traffic is creating serious problems and challenges in life. Some suggest that shifting most of the traffic to air would be the best solution.Do you agree or disagree with it? harjinder singh sticky icon
This is a bar graph of the average age at first marriage of both men and women in the U.S. The red bar stands for women, and the blue bar stands for men. Write a report for a university lecturer conveying the information in the graph. jason
some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan
The pie graphs below show the results of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in, whereas the second graph shows the activities in which girls participate. eddysuaib
Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold. To what extent do you agree or disagree? maryam2900

These days, in many countries fewer and fewer people want to become teachers, particularly in secondary schools. What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be solved? uzboy sticky icon
An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time. Is this a positive or negative development. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
Economic progress is one factor that is being considered to measure the success of a country,but there are other factors that should be considered when measuring the success of a country. Do you agree or disagree? What other factors do you think should be Justin sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Recent figures show an increase in violent crime among youngsters under the age of 18. Some psychologists claim that the basic reason for this is that children these days are not getting the social and emotional learning they need from parents and teacher Ky Vanchhay
Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
The table below shows the consumer durables( telephone,refrigerator, etc,) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. carmela6 sticky icon
The graph and bar chart below show the average monthly rainfall and temperature for one region of East Africa. Rafael
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status carmela6

Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Justin sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
Nowadays an increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or a negative development? Justin sticky icon
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this? Discuss both these views and give your opinion? satyakrishna23 sticky icon
Will computers replace teachers in classrooms?As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. parya mirjani sticky icon

Sentence: Consequently, the simplest way is people are educated.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Consequently, the simplest way is that people are educated.

Sentence: It depend on government and people that which way that they select.
Description: The fragment It depend on is rare
Suggestion: It depends on government and people that which way that they select.

Getting better. Try to write the essay around 350 words.