You are hereCounties such as China, India and Japan have unsustainable population growths. In fact, many experts are of the opinion that the population ‘explosion’ which is now a very worrying concern, is the most serious threat to life on this planet. Give some sugg
Counties such as China, India and Japan have unsustainable population growths. In fact, many experts are of the opinion that the population ‘explosion’ which is now a very worrying concern, is the most serious threat to life on this planet. Give some sugg
Counties such as China, India and Japan have unsustainable population growths. In fact, many experts are of the opinion that the population ‘explosion’ which is now a very worrying concern, is the most serious threat to life on this planet.
Give some suggestions to address this problem.
In recent years, we have found new problem in the world. This new problem called explosion of population. Unfortunately, some countries like India, China have more population. We must find ways to control increasing rate of population as soon as possible.
In my opinion, the most important reason of increasing rate of population is lake of education. Consequently, the simplest way is people are educated. This education should cover all area, such as how people can control size of their family by knowing the correct ways. For education, we can use TV, the radio, and all public media. We must teach our children when they go to school or when they study in university.
Second way is increasing of public health service. For controlling size of family, people need drugs or some stuff for prevent pregnancy. In poor countries, government should better give this stuff as free. Public health service should teach people to use these staff.
In addition, governments can create a law about counter of child in a family. In China, there is this law and every family just can have one child not anymore. This law helps to government to decrease rate of population. Moreover, another useful law is every woman has permission to UN born her child. This law also helps to decrease population.
To sum up, we have many ways to controlling population. It depend on government and people that which way that they select. Some ways are against their religion and some ways are costly.
- 03:53:47 Anonymous
- 07:27:51 Anonymous
- 07:28:17 Anonymous
- 07:28:28 Anonymous
- 08:54:22 Anonymous
- 10:15:45 Anonymous
- 11:16:11 Anonymous
- 11:16:25 Anonymous
- 11:16:45 Anonymous
- 11:18:55 Anonymous
- 12:19:33 izhar uddin
- 17:41:18 Anonymous
- 17:45:32 Anonymous
- 03:17:48 Anonymous
- 05:07:06 Anonymous
- 05:48:10 Anonymous
- 06:02:20 Anonymous
- 06:58:30 Anonymous
- 06:59:06 Anonymous
- 09:53:42 Anonymous
- 09:55:51 Anonymous
- 10:16:21 Anonymous
- 10:56:33 Anonymous
- 15:35:55 Anonymous
- 15:36:29 Anonymous
- In some countries people are not taking care of their elderly relatives – instead trained professionals are used to care for the elderly. Do you see this as a positive or a negative development?
- You are working in a very busy office. A particular piece of office equipment is not working properly. Write a letter to the manager and say- What is happening with the equipment?- How does this affects your work?- What do you suggest to be done?
- Some people believe that advertisements are useful for viewers, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- Your computer has been repaired recently, but you are not happy with the service. Write a complaint letter and say- What is the problem?- How do you feel about it?- What is your suggestion for this issue?
- It is believed that young people have too much freedom and they do not pay much attention to the older people’s advice. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.
- You will have to undergo a minor surgical procedure and you will not be able to do your job in full. Write to your manager- Explain about the operation.- Say what part of the job you will not be able to do.- Suggest a solution to this situation.
- Write a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say- Why do you want this particular job?- Why are you suitable for this position?- When are you available to start work?
- A country is experiencing population growth and needs more homes. Should these new homes be constructed in the existing cities or should new towns be built for this purpose? Explain.
- People are living longer than ever before. At the same time, the young population is declining while the number of old people is rising. Will this development be a benefit for the society? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having more old peopl
- Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say- Where and when the concert is going to be, - what type of music will be played there, and- why your friend will enjoy it.