You are hereCounties such as China, India and Japan have unsustainable population growths. In fact, many experts are of the opinion that the population ‘explosion’ which is now a very worrying concern, is the most serious threat to life on this planet. Give some sugg

Counties such as China, India and Japan have unsustainable population growths. In fact, many experts are of the opinion that the population ‘explosion’ which is now a very worrying concern, is the most serious threat to life on this planet. Give some sugg

marzieh's picture

By marzieh - Posted on 30 January 2013

Counties such as China, India and Japan have unsustainable population growths. In fact, many experts are of the opinion that the population ‘explosion’ which is now a very worrying concern, is the most serious threat to life on this planet.

Give some suggestions to address this problem.

In recent years, we have found new problem in the world. This new problem called explosion of population. Unfortunately, some countries like India, China have more population. We must find ways to control increasing rate of population as soon as possible.

In my opinion, the most important reason of increasing rate of population is lake of education. Consequently, the simplest way is people are educated. This education should cover all area, such as how people can control size of their family by knowing the correct ways. For education, we can use TV, the radio, and all public media. We must teach our children when they go to school or when they study in university.

Second way is increasing of public health service. For controlling size of family, people need drugs or some stuff for prevent pregnancy. In poor countries, government should better give this stuff as free. Public health service should teach people to use these staff.

In addition, governments can create a law about counter of child in a family. In China, there is this law and every family just can have one child not anymore. This law helps to government to decrease rate of population. Moreover, another useful law is every woman has permission to UN born her child. This law also helps to decrease population.

To sum up, we have many ways to controlling population. It depend on government and people that which way that they select. Some ways are against their religion and some ways are costly.

Most people are not interested in how their food has been produced. They only care about how much it costs. How true is this statement? What influences people when they buy food? indah_hai
Most countries develop their economies to improve living standards. Some people afraid that it will cause degradation of important social values. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? devabe2005
Children are learning things by watching TV and movies. What are advantages and disadvantages of this method? Give reasons and examples. marzieh
The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their chil nikilos
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after citizens themselves? Duwi pratiwi
Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career, while others believe that it is the better to get a job straight after school. Discuss both views and give your opinion Dera
Family who do not send their children to get financed schools should not be required to pay taxes that support universal education. Do you agree or disagree. drsaminayasmin
With all the troubles in the world today, money spent on space exploration is a complete waste. The money could be better spent on other things.To what extent do you agree or disagree? Gamar
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. others, however, think that change is always a good thing. wibby.aldryani
Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both views and give your own mrmo2610 sticky icon

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination, while others believe that other factors like money and personal appearance are important. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
What are the advantages and disadvantages for children of watching television? Discuss both sides. uzboy
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon

Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon
The graph and table give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. luckysun sticky icon

Sentence: Consequently, the simplest way is people are educated.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Consequently, the simplest way is that people are educated.

Sentence: It depend on government and people that which way that they select.
Description: The fragment It depend on is rare
Suggestion: It depends on government and people that which way that they select.

Getting better. Try to write the essay around 350 words.