Countries around the world will be facing significant challenges relating not only to the environment, but population and education as well.What problems will your country face in the next ten years? How can these problems be overcome?Give reasons for you

Countries around the world will be facing significant challenges relating not only to the environment, but population and education as well.

What problems will your country face in the next ten years? How can these problems be overcome?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In modern era, the world is driven by technological advancements and globalization. In past few years, world has seen significant changes; socially, economically and culturally. Unfortunately, all the changes have not been beneficial to humankind. Although, there are umpteen challenges each country faces, the nature of every problem varies. The challenges a developed country face and a challenges that a under developed country face are vastly different.

My country, Nepal, is one of the under developed counties which is seeking a political stability and a direction for economic development....

Sentence: Every year innumerous human resources and talents migrate to developed countries.
Error: innumerous Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts