countries should provide enough food for their own people and there fore lessen exportation of food abroad,if needed.discuss both the views and give your point.

In today's globe,country development holds a very important task.Many of the countries are exporting food abroad.It is said that countries should provide enough food for their own people and lesson exportation of food.I reckon that close consideration of both perspective is necessary before a conclusion is reached.

Firstly,population rate is increasing at a very alarming rate,it is important to feed every person.The country should provide more to their own people because it is the duty of country to take care of their own people.Moreover,if proper food is not available for the citizens,then there will be the birth of many fatal diseases due to malnutrition.So,instead by exporting food abroad in order to raise the economy rate of the country indirectly it will have the opposite effect .If people are starving and country is exporting food abroad than how can the economy of the country can be increased?Therefore,they should provide enough food to the people.The phenomenon of Bioinformatics should be increased to make the country healthy.

On the other hand,food exportation abroad increases the economy rate of the country.Also with this,globalisation can be enriched.Countries will have good contacts among each other.Apart from this ,availability of food at different regions is different,thus,with food exportation abroad people can get all the nutritions.AND with this practice employment can be increased ,more people will be indulge in exporting food.

To sum up,it is better if a country feed their own people and after it is some food is available then they can export abroad.No doubt,by exporting food abroad wealth may be increased but there is a old quotation "Health is Wealth".Therefore,firstly country should take care of the health of citizens.

Sentence: To sum up, it is better if a country feed their own people and after it is some food is available then they can export abroad.
Description: The fragment country feed their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace feed with verb, past tense

Sentence: Also with this, globalisation can be enriched.
Error: globalisation Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.