In the Country’s the population is overcrowded, more homes to be constructed.Is it better to construct houses in the existing cities or to create new towns in the countryside?

In the Country’s the population is overcrowded, more homes to be constructed.
Is it better to construct houses in the existing cities or to create new towns in the countryside?

It is true that the population is growing rapidly in many countries and eventually, more houses to be constructed for juvenile people to live. I think it is better to create new towns in the countryside. However, there are both pros and cons of doing so, which I will discuss in the following paragraphs.

On the one hand, constructing houses in the existing cities will result in numerous problems. Firstly, cities are already overcrowded and many people are homeless. For instance, in the developing countries like India, we can find homeless people sleeping on the pavements. Secondly, due to the high demand for land in the cities, there is no empty space to construct new houses. Finally, government and local bodies are constructing 10 to 20 storey apartments to provide shelter to the people, which are not safe to live. Despite, this, there will not be good resources in the cities and therefore, unemployment will rise; which can lead people to commit crimes.

On the other hand, creating new towns in the countryside has got many advantages. Firstly, due to the less demand for land in the towns, everyone can afford to construct a house. Secondly, there will be good relationships among people in the countryside, which will lead to a good and fair society. Despite being straightforward, there will not be any crimes in the towns. Finally, due to the vast area of land, I doubt there would be no need for the construction of the apartments which are not safe to live. The other advantage is that government can provide good resources and therefore, the economy of the country would become strong.

In conclusion, it is better to create new towns in the countryside to provide a better lifestyle.

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.