Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music or film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opi

Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music or film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

It is true that freedom is directly linked to arts creativity, regardless of which types involved. Personally, I believe that the government advisedly imposes limitations on the artwork produced with a view to preventing social consequences that possibly crop up.

To commence with, many temporary artists base their work on their flow of imagination and motivation. However, some of these inspirations are often regarded as strange ideas and they probably cross the acceptable cultural fabric of the society. In fact, they are likely to create unusual objects in an effort to increase the visual i...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts