"Cricket has become more popular than the national sports in the sub-continental countries."What do you think are the reasons behind this?

"Cricket has become more popular than the national sports in the sub-continental countries."

What do you think are the reasons behind this?

Hockey is a national game of India but more than hockey people love to watch cricket because cricket having vase number of interest, present of dedication and involvement. Cricket game having lots of feature about entertainment like certain type of rules . Cricket started that time only played unlimited overs game after that concept were changed and discovered new game that we said ODI it’s a 50 over game and we should called it one day game because that game played in one day . after now cricket become more advance and it could became more short game we called T20 .

Indian cricket board BCCI never forget it oldest way to play cricket since they started to now we played this all point connected by board members and they categories in 3 types test,ODI,T20 .Cricket played between 2 teams over will thrown by type of game either its ODI or test but important thing is that ruler is same of each games .However, people never take it involvement people love watch because they make it business .Cricket has become more popular than national sport although, they used for gambling and people loving cricket rather than other games other games also conduct gambling business but cricket had been given maximum profit. Even sub-continental countries also so much like this game that’s why they inspired and they started own cricket game that is not come in a international cricket but it comes in domestic cricket or I call county cricket they having own sub-teams form different – different country that is also has been called modifications in cricket . that’s the reason cricket has become more popular than national sport in the sub-continental countries

The format of the essay is not correct. You may re-edit the essay in 4-5 paragraphs.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.