You are hereDespite health warnings, a large number people continue to smoke all over the worldwhy should we be concerned about this ?What solution would you suggest ?

Despite health warnings, a large number people continue to smoke all over the worldwhy should we be concerned about this ?What solution would you suggest ?

Sekar Hanafi's picture

By Sekar Hanafi - Posted on 03 November 2013

Despite health warnings, a large number people continue to smoke all over the world
why should we be concerned about this ?
What solution would you suggest ?

Smoking is the expensive habit which is pollutes the environment and a triggered with much serious illness. Statically third of a men in the world smoking, and also a five from teenagers start smoking in the youngest at 11. This is totally pitiful because cigarette factory taking a very big profit from our bad habit.

Smoking also has link with lung infection, heart disease, cancer, problems of blood pressure, and other serious illness. For reminding beside the personal effect which we get in ourselves, there are many social disadvantages happen. Why we do not allocate the smoking cost to collected healthy food for poor and hunger place, or making some free health and education centre in the rural area, in my head this way are helpfulness and goodness.

After all of this explanation, why did people continuing smoking?. In my way of think is all about habit which is starting in the wrong way. Did you remind that most of smokers start smoke because of peer pressure, while they socialize with other doctrine to start smoke becoming, this is continued happen and long time being the part daily need. In my suggestion to discourage smoking, important to take highly tax and smoking punishment which is occur globally. This way can be reducing smoker, because they need to think the highly cost before their smoke.

In conclusion, recently smoke is not about personal problem again. We should do more effort to save our society from smoking effect. However, it is not enough provide the information, we should move together to find best solution for smoking problem.

Some people say that positions promote the development of society. However others believe that scientists who have more influences on the world. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Tohir Bin Umar ...
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views maryam2900
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be a good member of society. Others, however believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both the views and give your own opinion. Amandeep Singh
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective? fialka
Students from rural areas often find it difficult to access university education. Some people think that it should become easier for them to study at universities. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? Sekar Hanafi
Should a city try to preserve its old historical buildings or destroy them. surayyo
The table below shows the results of survey to find out what members of a city sprots club think about the club's activities, facilities and opening hours.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make any comparisions wh andaihiep
The diagrams below show two methofs of using water to produce electricity. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. tiads
writing task 1 frm cambridge 9 drsaminayasmin
As populations grow and cities become more crowded, there is pressure throughout the world to construct ever taller buildings to provide accommodation and offices. Many people object to such developments, citing the social as well as the physical dangers. Nebi sticky icon

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
You have seen a job advertisement in some newspaper. Write a letter to your friend asking him to consider this job. Please say - Where have you seen the ad?- What is the job description?- Why do you think, he is a suitable candidate for it? marzieh IELTS
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. hamedpa IELTS
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee IELTS
Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.Which do you consider to be the major influence? Dilbar IELTS
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II

Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Fadlanmuzakki IELTS Writing Task II
Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II

General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

Sentence: Smoking is the expensive habit which is pollutes the environment and a triggered with much serious illness.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and pollutes

Sentence: Statically third of a men in the world smoking, and also a five from teenagers start smoking in the youngest at 11.
Description: An adverb is not usually followed by a numeral, ordinal
Suggestion: Refer to Statically and third

Sentence: Why we do not allocate the smoking cost to collected healthy food for poor and hunger place, or making some free health and education centre in the rural area, in my head this way are helpfulness and goodness.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and collected
Description: The fragment head this way is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Did you remind that most of smokers start smoke because of peer pressure, while they socialize with other doctrine to start smoke becoming, this is continued happen and long time being the part daily need.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to continued and happen
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to part and daily

Sentence: In my suggestion to discourage smoking, important to take highly tax and smoking punishment which is occur globally.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to highly and tax
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and occur

Sentence: This way can be reducing smoker, because they need to think the highly cost before their smoke.
Description: The word cost is not usually used as a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to cost

Sentence: In conclusion, recently smoke is not about personal problem again.
Description: The fragment , recently smoke is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace recently with adjective