The diagram below show the side of a school in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2024.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram below show the side of a school in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2024.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Two charts show school planning expansion that will be done at 2024 according to school side in 2004.

School side at 2004 consisted of 600 students that only had two opposite school buildings and sport field at east side areas. In this moment, there was only one car park that located in front of main entrance school building. Student had free large areas at east and south school sides

In 2024, it will be quite different. Because, school will shelter 1000 pupils so school council should expansion school buildings and more accesses around school areas. Pupils will needed three school building that will occupy in previous area, but one facility should be moved to other position. A small path will connect among three school buildings. Furthermore, teachers and stuffs require more car park areas that will establish behind school building 3 at north side. In fact, sport field will be moved across school building at south side and it will be smaller than previous years.

There will be not much change on school area between 2004 and 2024. There will be two school buildings in same area, but sport field will be moved to south area. Additional car park will be behind school building 3 and a large road will link some school facilities among car park 2, sport field, school buildings and main road.

school council should expansion school buildings
school council should expand school buildings

Sentence: Pupils will needed three school building that will occupy in previous area, but one facility should be moved to other position.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and needed