The diagram below show two methods of collecting water from irrigation purposes.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram below show two methods of collecting water from irrigation purposes.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The aims of these diagrams are to shows two method of using water to produce electricity.These systems called Hydro-electronic dam and Wave-air generation.

Hydro-electronic dam contains of pipe from reservoir and turbine installation. These equipments begin when water poured from reservoir into machine installation. After that, width and angle of penstock in the front gate causes water speed up and turbine is spindled. The spindle rotate inside generator and produce electricity power, then produce electricity power and ready distributed to power line. In the end of process, reduction water comes out release to the river.

Second diagram shows the mechanism of Wave-air generation. Two chamber which is located upside and downside was available in this system. Thus, the circulation of each chamber through the wave totally benefited. This process start whether wave entering lower chamber and move into upside through the spindle. The movement of wave supported with releasing air from upper chamber and then turning the turbine also spindle. Yet, spindle rotating generator to produce electricity power for daily using.

In brief, these types of installation are an example problem solving used by natural resource. As we known, the electricity crisis nowadays has concerned. This problem should be solve synergic, not only government but also ourselves as a part of society too. We should be creative and has innovative idea with natural source using. In the last both system which was explained, can be tried in the the environment condition surround.

The aims of these diagrams are to shows two method of using water
The aims of these diagrams are to show two methods of using water

Sentence: In brief, these types of installation are an example problem solving used by natural resource.
Description: The fragment an example problem is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: As we known, the electricity crisis nowadays has concerned.
Description: The fragment we known , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace known with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Do not need to develop your idea for IELTS task I: