The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up to minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The diagram illustrates the way information is received until is broadcasted in many telecommunication modes. This process is exactly used by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology to announce valid weather forecasts.

Firstly, the information is collected from satellite that is analyzed and forecasted with satellite photo before it is sent to the computer. Another way, the information is received by radar screen on sypnotic chart from radar system using parabola. Sypnotic chart method not only analyzes and forecasting from the parabola’s radar, but also from the radar antenna and drifting b...

Sypnotic chart method not only analyzes and forecasting from the parabola’s radar, but also from the radar antenna and drifting buoy that installed in the sea.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly