The diagram below shows the process of using water to produce electricity Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The diagram below shows the process of using water to produce electricity. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.

The given diagram illustrates the procedure involved in generating hydro-electric power. The main resource used in this process is water. In other words, it is the process of generating electricity using water.

First, water is evaporated from great oceans into the atmosphere as a result of sun light. This natural process of evaporation results in rain. Large reservoir dam located at marked spots are used to collect and store rain water. The stored water is pumped at regular intervals by means of a valve (open and close when required). The water is then directed to a large turbine where electricity is produced. Once the task is completed, water is pumped back to the reservoir for storage and the cycle continues.

The electricity generated by the turbine is transmitted to transformer stations via high voltage cables situated are different locations. Through these stations, electricity is transported through underground cables to residential areas, factories, schools and hospitals.

In conclusion, this process can generate electricity to light up a whole country. The importance of water is unlimited. It is the responsibility of all world-wide nations to preserve this natural gift.

You don't need to put a conclusion. It is optional. This is IELTS task I not task II. Or put it correctly. Don't refer something new:

'In conclusion, this process can generate electricity to light up a whole country. The importance of water is unlimited. It is the responsibility of all world-wide nations to preserve this natural gift.'

You can put something like this:
In conclusion, there are two process of hydro-electric; the natural process and the mechanical process.