The diagram below shows the process by which bricks are manufactured for the building industry.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram below shows the process by which bricks are manufactured for the building industry.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The process by which bricks are manufactured for the building industry can be outlined in seven consecutive steps.

First the raw material, clay, which was just below the surface of soil in certain clay-rich areas has to be dug up by a digger.

Then the lumps of clay are placed on a metal grid in order to break up the big chunks of clay into much smaller areas, which fall through the metal grid onto a roller, whose motion further segregates the bits of clay. Sand and water are added to make a homogeneous mixture, which is then either formed in molds or cut into brick-shaped pieces by means...

Good job! Getting better.