The diagrams below show how chocolate is made and how the price of a chocolate bar is divided up among those involved in the process. Summarize the information by choosing and reporting the key features, and make any relevant comparisons.

The pictures informs relation between process of chocolate production and price of chocolate which is showed in pie chart. Chocolate is made long time with complicated process which will influence cost of chocolate bar.

Firstly, will be explained about how to make chocolate. Cocoa is grinded to get cocoa liquor and waste of cocoa grinding. Cocoa liquor will be pressed to get cocoa better and cocoa powder. Moreover, cocoa liquor can be used for industrial chocolate, but must be added sugar, other ingredients and cocoa butter. After that, industrial chocolate can be formed to become chocolate bar. In contrast, cocoa powder can be sold directly to food industry.

The production of chocolate affects price of chocolate bar. The price of chocolate bar consists of supermarkets, tax, chocolate company, farmer and cost of ingredients and overheads. Tax is the lowest ratio of price. In contrast, Farmer is smaller ratio of price than chocolate company. Farmer has 15 % and chocolate has 10 %.

The making chocolate has the highest cost of all chocolate bar which is divided up that is cost of ingredients and overheads with 37 %.

Sentence: The pictures informs relation between process of chocolate production and price of chocolate which is showed in pie chart.
Description: The fragment pictures informs relation is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace informs with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Firstly, will be explained about how to make chocolate.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?