The diagrams below show how chocolate is made and how the price of a chocolate bar is divided up among those involved in the process.

The pictures show chocolate industry activity that is divided into two parts. It tells that chocolate process is made and how the price of product is determined. It can be clearly seen that there will be complicated production process and thorough calculation in order get a high profit.

Chocolate is manufactured by some procedures. Firstly, put the cocoa into cocoa grinding. In this step, waste of material will be thrown in a big tank and main cocoa will be continued to cocoa liquor drum. Secondly, a half of cocoa liquor is sent to industrial chocolate and others put into pressing tank. Thirdly, pressing tank will produce cocoa butter and cocoa powder. Fourthly, cocoa butter and sugar will be used to industrial chocolate ingredients to make chocolate bar. Conversely, cocoa powder is prepared to fulfill food industry process.

Price of one chocolate is determined by six factors. 37 percent of price is allocated for ingredients and overheads cost, then 34 percent for supermarket. Tax and chocolate company get percentage around 15 percent and 10 percent. Lastly, 4 percent is provided to farmer.

In conclusion, it can be seen that the biggest allocation cost is used to buy ingredients and overheads because production process needs a lot of steps which are supported by modern tools.

in order get a high profit.
in order to get a high profit.