The diagrams below show how chocolate is made and how the price of a chocolate bar is divided up among those involved in the process Summarise the information by choosing and reporting the key features and make any relevant comparisons

The diagrams below show how chocolate is made and how the price of a chocolate bar is divided up among those involved in the process. Summarise the information by choosing and reporting the key features, and make any relevant comparisons.

The process show process of making chocolate and how the cost of the chocolate bar selling is split up among those selling include the process.

First step of making chocolate is grinding the cocoa, which will produce two results of it, cocoa liquor and waste. The cocoa liquor will be sent to industrial chocolate and added by cocoa butter, sugar, and other ingredients to make it becomes chocolate bar. There is also another way to use cocoa liquor because it can be pressed and become cocoa powder as the result. This cocoa powder is usually used in food industry.

After the chocolate is made, it will be sold in various shapes and will be spread in many places to sell it. It is also sold in various cost depends on the ingredients and the process of making it. It can be seen in the pie chart that the biggest income of chocolate selling is 37% which is got by the chocolate factory. Then the second biggest income is only 3% smaller than the factory owned by Supermarket. The other incomes are 15% for tax, 10% for chocolate company, and 4% for farmer, who get the smallest income among those.

In the end, it can be concluded that the price of chocolate depends on how it is made and what is needed in the process of making it. Although the farmer needs more long time than the factory in this process, but the farmer gets the smallest income among all of the company which is related to chocolate.

The process show process of making chocolate
The process shows the process of making chocolate

Sentence: The process show process of making chocolate and how the cost of the chocolate bar selling is split up among those selling include the process.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to selling and include