The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

This layout provides information about how silkworm turns into cocoon and the main stages in the generation of silk cloth.

Each silkworm has 4 specific periods in its lifecycle. At first, moth lays eggs onto the leaves. After 10 days petite worms come out from these eggs and began to nourish with mulberry leaves. During 4 or 6 weeks worms excrete silk thread which they use for making a "cell" called cocoon. For next 3-8 days larva completes the forming of the cocoon and jails itself into the cocoon. After a period of about two weeks, the adult moth emerges froom cocoon and life circle begins again.

The cocoons are the raw material used for silk production. First of all, selected cocoons are dropped into water. Before unveiling the cocoons, they are boiled in water. Each cocoon is about 300-900 meters, so they need to be twisted and weaved before getting colourful.

Consequently, it is noticable that silk production is a simple but exhausting process.

Sentence: After a period of about two weeks, the adult moth emerges froom cocoon and life circle begins again.
Error: froom Suggestion: from

Sentence: Consequently, it is noticable that silk production is a simple but exhausting process.
Error: noticable Suggestion: noticeable