The diagrams below show some principles of house design for cool and for warm climates Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below show some principles of house design for cool and for warm climates.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant."

The diagrams describe some standards of house design for cool and warm areas. In general, there are many differences between those designs, especially at the roof, windows and the use of insulation.

To specify, the house roof in cool place is high angle while this characteristic in warm place is equal in both sides. With the high-angled roof, the house in cool climate can receive invasion of sun light pass on window which is located in the higher side wall. By contrast, the roof has overhang for shade to avoid the direction of sun when two windows in both sides is closed and covered in day ...

They use thermal building material in cold climate is surrounded by insulation to keep house warm
They use thermal building material in cold climate which is surrounded by insulation to keep house warm