The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how the cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where rel

The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how the cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two diagrams show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process and the other one in concrete production for building purposes.

In the cement production making process, limestone and clay are crushed by a crusher to produce powder as the result of crushing both limestone and clay. The powder put in the mixer to be mixed which then it will be transferred to rotating heater where in it the powder is heated and rotated at once. The heated powder is grinded by a grinder in which it becomes cement that will be put in its bags. This is how the cement production processed.

The second diagram shows the cement that is used for building purposes. There are four elements needed in; cement by 15% mixed with 10% of water followed by the percentage of 25 of sand and 50% of small stones. These four elements are together put in concrete mixer to be mixed and stirred in predetermined times.

The second process is slightly difference with the first process in making cement where in the second process the mixed elements are not needed to be crushed and heated. The elements at the certain amount are just mixed and stirred together in concrete mixer thus the second one is simpler that the first one.

Sentence: The elements at the certain amount are just mixed and stirred together in concrete mixer thus the second one is simpler that the first one.
Suggestion: is simpler than the first one.