The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes. Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where releva

The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes. Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Given are the diagrams illustrating the making process of cement and concrete. It is clearly seen that, being more difficult, the first procedure consists of 5 stages, whereas in contrast the concrete production demands less time but a variety of raw materials.

A glance at the first chart reveals that, first of all clay and cement is added to the crusher to make powder. After the mixing process, the solution is passed to the rotating heater which is working with heater, then to the grinder. As a consequence, cement is produced and packed to special bags afterwards.

Referring to the second diagram it can also be observed that concrete production demands 4 ingredients, namely, gravel, sand, cement and water which indicates 50 %, 25 %, 15 % and 10 % respectively, Therefore, in the production process of concrete all the mentioned items are added into the concrete mixer and mixed until the concrete is ready for using for different purposes.

To sum it up, it can be noted that, this two processes are related with each other because without cement, concrete cannot be produced.

Where did you get this?
in contrast the concrete production demands less time

Don't make extra info.