The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement making process and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes. Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams provide information about the equipments that are involved to produce cement and the way of using cement to produce concrete for building purposes.

At the first stage, limestone and clay are crushed through crusher machine and changed to powder. These powders are mixed together by mixer and gone into rotating heater which works with heat. After that these materials are gone into grinder and changed to cement which are packed to bags.

Furthermore, in the concrete production, there are four main elements including: cement, water, sand and gravel. Each of them has a certain percentage to produce concrete with 15 percent cement, 10 percent water and sand and gravel percentages are 25% and 50% respectively. These materials are mixed together in a big concrete mixer which leads to producing concrete for building aims.

In conclusion, it is clear from the diagrams that there are four important stages in cement production while concrete production has only one stage. More over, cement is produced by mixing two elements while concrete is produced by mixing four elements that gravel has the highest proportion.