The diagrams below show two methods of using water to produce electricity.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram below shows how to use water to produce electricity by two methods. There are hydroelectric dam and wave-air generator.

First method is using hydroelectronic. There is reservoir which connects to gate, and this gate can open or close to let in water. This water is transfer by width and angle of penstock to controlled speed water up or down. After water turns to turbine and spindle, then there will be process by spindle rotates in generator to produce electric power. In turbine, there is electricity distributed to power line. Then, water follows to channel and released into river.

Second method is using wave-air generator. Air waves enter by lower chamber follow the channel to go to upper chamber. Next, spindle rotated in generator to produce electric power in upper chamber. Air wave follow the channel until air rises and turn turbine and spindle. The last step, air released from upper chamber.

In conclusion, there are two different method of using water to produce electricity.

Sentence: Air waves enter by lower chamber follow the channel to go to upper chamber.
Description: The fragment chamber follow the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace follow with verb, past tense

Sentence: Air wave follow the channel until air rises and turn turbine and spindle.
Description: The fragment wave follow the is rare