discrimination towards disable people

discrimination towards disable people

People with physically disabilities has to be understandably placed to gain some skills, despite of their limitation for their livelihood. there are numerous difficulties faced by disable people in our modern society.

Outlining the barriers there are many disable people living in isolation as they perceived to be a symbol of embarrassment for the family. High level of dependency on the family even for the basic needs, no proper medical assessment, living in a bewildered state of mind, no future vision are just some of the problems faced by physically challenged people. They are not even involved in decision making process due to their disabilities.

In this man dominating world when disability comes to a female they face more disadvantage in our society. Girls are less likely than boys to receive education, special training or medical treatment. Moreover the disable girls faces more difficulties in getting employment than disable boys.

In UK, they have the civil rights law, the act places obligation on employee so that it is unlawful to treat an employee unfavorable for the reason of their disabilities. There are many NGOs working for the well being of disable people. Telenor and KFC are providing employment to the disable deaf and mute people in the country. In addition there is an online job hunting site which allow disable people to apply for their bread and butter.

In conclusion, as an observer their should be provision for special disable people in public sectors like banks, railways etc. Even more it is necessary to change people/public attitude towards physical disability/impairment can happen to anyone.

Sentence: Moreover the disable girls faces more difficulties in getting employment than disable boys.
Description: The fragment girls faces more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace faces with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: In conclusion, as an observer their should be provision for special disable people in public sectors like banks, railways etc. Even more it is necessary to change people/public attitude towards physical disability/impairment can happen to anyone.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to observer and their

No. of Words: 266 350 (try to put more words)