Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car.

In the beginning of human life, many devices are invented by human. The most important of these devices undoubted is fire and the second one is wheels. Invention of wheels was created a way for produce the first car. I do not have enough information that when and where the first car is produced, but I believe its inventor is was a genius.

In modern world, we cannot imagine a life without cars. In some ways, our life depended on cars. Cars have a lot of disadvantages and disadvantages, I consider some of them. The first advantage is our life become well. In the past, people do not have car, they used to animals for journey or traveling. Using of animal had some limitation, if we wanted to go some city; they would in way for more than two days.

Secondly, cars are very fast and comfortable. We can use air condition for having fresh air. Cars are made in many sizes and for many purposes. We have sport cars, ambulances, Police cars, buses and so on. All of these types have significant role in human life.

On the other hands, there are some disadvantages. Having a car is costly. Car is not a cheap device; we have to pay more money to buy one of them. In addition, we must buy other thing such as fossil fuel, antifreeze, new wheels for our car. Also sometimes, our car stops working, so we need a mechanic to repair it. All of these issues need money. The worst part is fossil fuel. Increasing of number cars in our street and all of them using fossil fuel. Consequently, our climate becomes more and more pollute.

To sum up, although, car has disadvantages; we cannot stop using of them. We can just try to improve them, find green fuel and using it instead of harmful fuel.

Sentence: Invention of wheels was created a way for produce the first car.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and produce

Sentence: I do not have enough information that when and where the first car is produced, but I believe its inventor is was a genius.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', past tense, 1st and 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and was

Sentence: Using of animal had some limitation, if we wanted to go some city; they would in way for more than two days.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to would and in

Sentence: Consequently, our climate becomes more and more pollute.
Description: The fragment more and more pollute is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace pollute with polluted.

Avg. Sentence Length: 12 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)