Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of working from home

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of working from home.

At the last two decades, a number of people who work from home is increasing. Most people find this way of working more comfortable. Despite this some argue that a homely working can't fully replace priorities of working in an office. As a result, majority companies require from workers only work on staff . As we see working from home has both advantages and disadvantages, in this essay we look at the both sides of working from home.

I will start by looking at the advantages. First of all, working from home gives us opportunity don’t face with traffic congestion. Most people claim that they waste much time to commute to work. Moreover, it becomes more difficult to deal with hush-hour traffic . For instance, in big cities people every day at least twice face with this problem and often get stuck in traffic almost one-two or even more hours. It has emerged that in a city with a traffic density working from home preferable.

Secondly, many people claim that they spend all day in the office and that is why can’t spend time with their family. When people working at home they can manage their time . As an example they can keep work-life balance and therefore spend time with the family or take time to rest. Working remotely allows people be at work or at home at any time whenever they wish.

On the other hand, working at home separates people from an office environment. In the office workers can be doing work more efficiently, as they are in a team with other colleagues. For example, worker can improve his/her experience and team skills in work place than from home. As a result, working in the office gives more chances of getting up in career comparatively with working from home.

Another issue that it can be challenging to manage time rightly and fully complete work on time. In many cases you can get distracted in your home environment. For instance, it is extremely tempting to turn on the television, waste time on some trivia or just get extra relaxing. As a consequence, it will dramatically reduce how much work you produce.

All things considered, working at home have its pros and cons. In spite of the facts remotely working avoids you from traffic challenges and gives you freedom, many people find it difficult to manage time between work and home. Personally, I believe that working from home is less stressful and it's up to you and your ambitions get drawbacks or advantages from working at home.

Sentence: Despite this some argue that a homely working can't fully replace priorities of working in an office.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular or plural
Suggestion: Refer to this and some

working from home gives us opportunity don’t face with traffic congestion.
working from home gives us opportunity not to face with traffic congestion.

it's up to you and your ambitions get drawbacks or advantages from working at home.
it's up to you and your ambitions to get drawbacks or advantages from working at home.