Do you agree or disagree English language is important for us

Do you agree or disagree English language is important for us?

I totally agree English language is significant for people because it is an international language. On the contrary, some others think that it is not essential for life. I have several reasons for my statement.

Nowadays, English skills are mainly requirement to apply job. Although people do not select English major, they must have English proficiency. According to department labor surveys, people who pass education usually search job directly about 75% and others continuing study by scholarship or independent, making business, or getting married. Therefore, people prefer to select English course enhancing their talent after graduating, so it seems that they follow informal education. It is proved with there are many English Education Centre spreading in each region such as Wall Street, English First and Australian Language Centre. They provide four skills of English such as listening, reading, writing and speaking, and there is program job interview for jobseekers appealing vacancy. This is since commonly interview of big company is held in English and even there is chance with native speaker. People who would rather toil in multi-national business usually expect for high wage and world-wide experience for this backs not only quality of life but also their country advancement. Indonesia is rich country where it has a lot of natural resources that require cooperation with other countries taking advantages. Freeport, a mining company in Indonesia, creates Indonesia receiving income from copper, gold and silver.

Otherwise, some people believe that English does not determine people success. There are many businessmen have great life although they do not get through their studying. It perhaps for they are diligent in their business.

In brief, international language is big point in this era because it includes high expectation for people. However, some people think that it is not factor for successful.

Sentence: It is proved with there are many English Education Centre spreading in each region such as Wall Street, English First and Australian Language Centre.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by an existential there
Suggestion: Refer to with and there

Sentence: This is since commonly interview of big company is held in English and even there is chance with native speaker.
Description: The fragment since commonly interview is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace commonly with adjective

It is not well organized. The second paragraph has a lot of contents while the third paragaph has little contents.

better to use this pattern:

para 1: my opinion. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion: because of reasons 1,2,3, so i agree/disagree.