Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Games areas important for adults as they are for children. Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Games are
as important for adults as they are for children. Use specific reasons
and examples to support your answer.

One of the most important issues in societies today is game. There are numerous games. Games are important to several persons who use it is mature and children. Games are important because they can relieve their stress, train the brain and pass the time. I can totally agree about that statement and I will give you some reasons and example to bolster my opinion about it.

The first thing that should be noted is game. Populaces have been used games. In their opinion, games can omit their stress and games have many ways for losing their stress. For example, it is always giving new hurdle and they must conclude it their like. In the other hand, there are many games which are a good to leave out their stress. Because games have numerous full colors, it made games player lose their stress.

On the other hand, games are very important because they can train their brain to become fast. There are many manners for practicing their intelligence like chess game. It is very faster for training their intellect. For instance, they are always trying it, but they are getting loose and they never give up about that. However, games have been bringing numerous positive effect to several persons and it will help other people becoming smart.

Also, there are many communities to fill in their time with playing games. There often play games on Saturday and on Sunday comes. Although, they are playing games, they are never forgetting to invite their friend join. For an illustration, they usually play games in the cafe which have wireless to play games. In the other hand, there are several persons playing games at their house because they do not want to disturb by the other people.

Clearly, in my opinion games can bring positive something for several people who are love games. However, games can make communities becoming smart.

who use it is mature and children.
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

Sentence: For example, it is always giving new hurdle and they must conclude it their like.
Description: The word like is not usually used as an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to like

in the cafe which have wireless to play
in the cafes which have wireless to play