Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only people whoearn a lot of money are successful. Use specific reasons and examples tosupport your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only people who
earn a lot of money are successful. Use specific reasons and examples to
support your answer.

Person has different from manner to get successful. Even thought people, who have smart, they will get faster successful, I agree with statement says that a man who get much money are successful. I will give several reasons and example to bolster my statement about that.

There are many people having argument that we can be successful because we have money a lot such as buying tools school. We cannot join if we do not possess it. Besides that, money is as well as supporting to study in school or university. For example, we have to pay development money for ours school. On the other hand, several people just have cleverness, and they believe that it is going to bring their successful. Unfortunately, they do not know that schools need money to become a good school. Clearly, we need a lot of money to become person who is successful.

Furthermore, money can bring us in gate fruitfulness such as person businessman. Several businessmen need money to continue their industry. For an illustration, they buy a few stuffs for their selling back. They believe that money is one of key from successful. Moreover, there are a lot of people doing business with their skill, but it is not result. Societies, whom business use cleverness, get tired. Unfortunately, they do not deliberate that money can help their wherever they open industry. So, if we want to make successful, we must have much money.

Ultimately, we have a lot of money able to become us as person who is fruitfulness. Besides that, money is important everything in school, university or business world.

Sentence: Even thought people, who have smart, they will get faster successful, I agree with statement says that a man who get much money are successful.
Description: The fragment faster successful , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace successful with adverb
Description: The fragment who get much is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense

Sentence: For example, we have to pay development money for ours school.
Description: A pronoun, possessive is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to ours and school

Sentence: Ultimately, we have a lot of money able to become us as person who is fruitfulness.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to money and able

Sentence: Besides that, money is important everything in school, university or business world.
Description: The fragment is important everything is rare