Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. use spesific reasons and examples to support your answer.

It is universally acknowledged that parents are 'all in all' for their children. They are assigned to play multifarious terrific roles as gaurdians, mentors, companion and role models for their children ensure their bright future. Here, I would like to accord with given statement firmly.

There are numerous points to support my point of view. First and foremost, a child learn from his parents how to speak, sit, stand and walk, thus parents play a magnificent role to teach him social manners and activities. Furthermore, a child's mind is like a blank paper where parents have responsibility to...

Sentence: First and foremost, a child learn from his parents how to speak, sit, stand and walk, thus parents play a magnificent role to teach him social manners and activities.
Description: The fragment child learn from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace learn with verb, past participle

Sentence: They are assigned to play multifarious terrific roles as gaurdians, mentors, companion and role models for their children ensure their bright future.
Error: gaurdians Suggestion: guardians

Sentence: Moreover, childhood is a stage where adolsecents are most likely to commit mistakes sometime terrible blunders infact.
Error: infact Suggestion: in fact
Error: adolsecents Suggestion: adolescents

Sentence: Last but not least, recieving social, emotional and financial support from the gaurdians inculcates the value of humanity.
Error: recieving Suggestion: receiving
Error: gaurdians Suggestion: guardians

Sentence: Therefore, parents have been choosen at first to set the pillar of overall development of a child.
Error: choosen Suggestion: chosen