do you agree or disagree with the statement below.."parents are the best teachers" use specific examples and reasons to support your answer.

do you agree or disagree with the statement below..
"parents are the best teachers" use specific examples and reasons to support your answer.

family plays a magnificents role in everyone's life.It helps us to improve our personality simultaneously to shape our life style.Here,i would like to establish my views to support the statement that parents are the best teachers.

There are multifarious points to support the statement.First and foremost,a child learns his first language or mother toung from his parents.for examples,a child learns some words than words convert into sentences and the time of his parents rejoice came when he shares his heart talk with the out side world.Additing to it,a child's mind is like a blank paper where parents have to write moral ethics such as love,care,affection,co-operation and self-confidence hence he enables to see the difference between right and wrong.

Moreover,parents give advices to adolsecents to be sincere in their life when children commit mistakes.furthermore,in modern era,parents are better drilled and more conscious about their child's study.As a result,a child has better enviroment for his academic activites.consequently,he gave proper attention on his study.We often see those children are more intelligent whom parents are conscious about their study.

To recapitulate,it is universally acknowledged that parents are'all in all' for their children.They are not only a guardian for their child but also a teacher,a pioneer,a guide and role modles for them.

Sentence: family plays a magnificents role in everyone's life.It helps us to improve our personality simultaneously to shape our life style.Here,i would like to establish my views to support the statement that parents are the best teachers.
Error: magnificents Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover,parents give advices to adolsecents to be sincere in their life when children commit mistakes.furthermore,in modern era,parents are better drilled and more conscious about their child's study.As a result,a child has better enviroment for his academic activites.consequently,he gave proper attention on his study.We often see those children are more intelligent whom parents are conscious about their study.
Error: adolsecents Suggestion: adolescents
Error: enviroment Suggestion: environment

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.