Do you think that Private Institutions Should be Banned? Discuss your options in 250 words.

Apropos of this statement, I am in consummate discord with it. Private institutions should not be banned. Because it will mean, abating the choices made by parents for the future of their children. They may not get best education and quality of studies in Government institution. Hence, life for bright students may be downsized. Furthermore, consequences could be devastating for the future of individual and perhaps for the whole nation.

On the other hand, there will be huge positive impact on the way our Government Schools work if the private institutions are banned. Once government institutions realize their problems and shortcomings, quality of teaching and code of practice will improve. As the code for conduct improve in the Government institutions, their way of teaching will be more pragmatic. Also there will definitely be profits from schools which will go in Government Treasury once the private institutes are banned; hence the school conditions will improve. These schools will then retrospect the multi-religious culture and will teach students to be respectful towards other religions. Parents will definitely benefit from this decision by paying less tuition fees in Government institutions as compared to private institutions. Furthermore, there will be sense of equality between students and there will be exhibit of nor rich or poor in schools.

Absence of private schools may become a source of anguish in middle and high income people. It may be misunderstood as a loss in freedom of choice as Government has taken the right of choice form parents for their children education.

Some of the children who need special education or attention need private education. For instance, people with disabilities will be cared more in private institutions for their needs as compared with Government Institutions. Similarly, blind or deaf students also need special attention and care which in my option is impossible to provide in Government institutions.

In nutshell, I would like to assert the importance of private institutes in our community. Private institutions cater needs for all type of students. They always change their teaching styles and skills in accord to the demand of students, providing them with high stands of education. So I strongly feel that private education should not be banned.

Sentence: As the code for conduct improve in the Government institutions, their way of teaching will be more pragmatic.
Description: The fragment for conduct improve in is rare