The drawing illustrates on how humans contributed on greenhouse gases and how it affected the atmosphere. Overall , deforestation and burning fuels are some of the reasons why the temperature in the earth increased greatly.

To begin with , trees are good in giving off oxygen in exchange of carbon dioxide. However, If forest are logged , the trees could not absorb carbon dioxide. Therefore large amount of carbon dioxide will add up to greenhouse gases . Same trend is seen with burned fuels such as industrial factories and automobiles engines in which additional carbon dioxide is also emitted. Both causes heat being trapped by greenhouse gases.

As a consequence of greenhouse effect , the energy of the sun passed through ,which results to the destruction of the atmosphere. Meanwhile, the heat created from greenhouse effect is also radiated into the space it subsequently goes back to the earth, finally making the surface hot and humid.

Minimum 150 words wanted.

Did you finish the essay writing?