Economic progress is often used to measure a country’s success. However, some people believe that order factors are more important. What other factors should also be considered when measuring a country’s success? Do you think one factor is more important

Economic progress is often used to measure a country’s success. However, some people believe that order factors are more important. What other factors should also be considered when measuring a country’s success? Do you think one factor is more important than others?

The great deal of country success done by the growing up by economic progress. On the other hand some publics that another keys more significant, the financial prudence have separately such as market place, target, and goals. But then again I am going talk government must do more for the reason administration have goals for society.

The criteria of government must trusty and loyal additional must friendly and growing up community when position a country can upright. The good government systems is fundamental for improvement of any country, with cooperation open and shared to public. Whether typical each country just so different. The supervisions should execute duties on companies. Fiscal incentive to change behavior and mental of publics.

The government have punishment if members make a faulty, strict penalties for causing pollution for example substantial. Make those who cause injury pay to unpolluted it. The administration must be spotless and honesty so do not say for corruption.

The rule would increase knowledge and education about destruction to the environment. More persons will power to take action put a stop to poisonous effects. The government will training for employees and public for principal instruct the aims and goals for enlarge education.

The last point about performance rule need to the more very important. Atmosphere change a result of damage. Serious effects for everyone around the world, but I would reason that the standard of a nation government system is the top size of its achievements.

Sentence: On the other hand some publics that another keys more significant, the financial prudence have separately such as market place, target, and goals.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and keys

The criteria of government must trusty and loyal additional must friendly
The criteria of government must be trusty and loyal addition must be friendly

Sentence: The good government systems is fundamental for improvement of any country, with cooperation open and shared to public.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to cooperation and open

Sentence: Whether typical each country just so different.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to typical and each

Sentence: The government have punishment if members make a faulty, strict penalties for causing pollution for example substantial.
Suggestion: Refer to example and substantial

Sentence: Make those who cause injury pay to unpolluted it.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and unpolluted

Sentence: More persons will power to take action put a stop to poisonous effects.
Description: The word power is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to power

Sentence: The government will training for employees and public for principal instruct the aims and goals for enlarge education.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and training
Description: The fragment principal instruct the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace instruct with verb, past tense

Sentence: Atmosphere change a result of damage.
Description: The fragment Atmosphere change a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace change with verb, past tense

Sentence: Serious effects for everyone around the world, but I would reason that the standard of a nation government system is the top size of its achievements.
Description: The word reason is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to reason

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Read a good grammar book. Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar