Education of Indonesia

Education of Indonesia

Education is important for human because the education give more knowledge for us. Without education, we can be the stupid person. Learn education from early before we are late. In the school, we can have the more education, but not just in the school we can have education in around of you. Research on education report that is the best education in Asia is Japan, but education in Indonesia is too bad. Indonesian people are the lazier to study and learn. The resource proves that is the people in Indonesia who have a good education just a little. How to reduce education of Indonesia?

The first, to reduce is education from government. The government should give a good facility for education. For example, the government give provide a low fee, good enough to school buildings because of that education of Indonesia can be a good quality.

The second, the reduce education from citizen. Sometime citizen in Indonesia not help education. They are contaminated with foreign culture which is basically just making a stupid. The citizen should be opened their mind for better education.

The third, to reduce is education from family exactly the parents. The parents should be cares to their children for education because basic education starts on family. Education of Indonesia children not maximal yet even is the minimum attention of parents. The parents should watch over of education for the Indonesian children.

Education of Indonesia still cannot be effective. So, we are as Indonesian people must be a smart person.

Sentence: Education is important for human because the education give more knowledge for us.
Description: The fragment education give more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Indonesian people are the lazier to study and learn.
Indonesian people are the lazier people to study and learn.

Sentence: The resource proves that is the people in Indonesia who have a good education just a little.
Sentence: The resource proves that the people in Indonesia who have a good education are just a little.

Sometime citizen in Indonesia not help education.
Sometimes citizens in Indonesia do not help education.

Read a good grammar book. Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar