You are hereEducation is the single most important factor in the development of a country. Do you agree?

Education is the single most important factor in the development of a country. Do you agree?

hitzy143's picture

By hitzy143 - Posted on 27 November 2012

The advance progression of a nation is depends on the one of the most significant element which is academic knowledge. Although some people argue that there are many other circumstances are involve in country development than education. However, I believe the only education is the most crucial point that helps in to grow well-being of a country. As will be now discussed.

To begin with education is the key role in a life. It shows the people surrounding and helps to get decisions. Actually education moulds the person’s life. Therefore, it is important to have a good education to a country. Because the only well-educated society can carries the county to maximum level of development. That is why some say’s ‘Education shapes the future of the country”.

Furthermore, to have a revolution of a country in economically, socially and environmentally the education plays an immense role. Whereas in upraised literacy level, use of new technology, progress of new innovations, high health conditions and expansion of life expectation level. All those factors considerably base on structural standards of the education system in the country.

Accordingly, I suggest that it is important to give main concentrate on points which are facilitating the education in a country. Such as wealth of a country, quality of teaching, design of education structure and traditional cultural elements, moral and behavioural patterns of people are some factors which should always encourage on improving the education in a country.

Therefore, to conclusion I believe that education is the frame work of a nation. There is a no world without education. The education is the mirror of the country development.