EducationEveryone should stay in school until the age of eighteen. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Education
Everyone should stay in school until the age of eighteen. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Education is an essential for every one. It is the fundamental right for every person in this world and become the third eye of a person. Nowadays, life is very fast and tough to survive without knowledge and knowledge comes with education. But fixing the age for schooling has its pro and cons and this essay discuss both sides.

Some people think that with this method, a country can raise is literacy ratio easily which is beneficial for that country. Some people believe that it is best method to stop child labor for country like India where child labor rates are high.Some times, some kids drop study as think they are weak in study early age but by fixing age to study they have to schooling and at age the age of 18,now teenager becomes more mature and they can go for further study also so with this there is chance to increase ratio of higher education also.

Opponents believe that every child has special traits. Some has interest in study while other has curiosity in other activities like painting, sports and music so on.The fixing the age can destroy the talents of those kids who does not have interest in that field and is the pure wastage of time for that youngster .For example, famous Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar parents did not force him for study , now he has great carrier in cricket as well as graduate person in his life.

To sum up , The fixing of age for study is not good thought as children has the freedom to choose his way according to their taste. It can have terrible impact on teen mental level. It looks possible in theoretically but not practically.

Sentence: But fixing the age for schooling has its pro and cons and this essay discuss both sides.
Description: The fragment essay discuss both is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace discuss with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Some times, some kids drop study as think they are weak in study early age but by fixing age to study they have to schooling and at age the age of 18,now teenager becomes more mature and they can go for further study also so with this there is chance to increase ratio of higher education also.
Description: The fragment , now teenager is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace now with adjective
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and think
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to study and early

Sentence: It looks possible in theoretically but not practically.
Description: The fragment in theoretically but is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace theoretically with adjective

Sentence: The fixing the age can destroy the talents of those kids who does not have interest in that field and is the pure wastage of time for that youngster .For example, famous Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar parents did not force him for study , now he has great carrier in cricket as well as graduate person in his life.
Error: wastage Suggestion: waste