As English is now the world language and an essential skill in business, English language instruction should begin in kindergarten.' To what extent do you agree or disagree? Present your ideas and opinions with examples where necessary.

As English is now the world language and an essential skill in business, English language instruction should begin in kindergarten.'

To what extent do you agree or disagree? Present your ideas and opinions with examples where necessary.

language plays a phenomenal role to show artistic expressions of ideas views and emotions. At present, technology has made whole world a global village where english is dominating in most parts of the world as an international language. Thus, it is very important to inculcate english skills to a child in his very early days of education. Here, I would like to accord with given statement.

There are multifarious points to support my views. First and foremost, teaching english language in childhood will allow child to develop his educational career, employment sources, business in any part of ...