This essay would consider about the advantages and disadvantages of existing tourism to introduce their unique culture which faces to phenomena environment surround the tourism places get worse. (REWRITE)

In recent years, the most of countries have competition with the other countries to attract a lot of tourists for visit tourism place. Many ways they apply to introduce their culture for tourists and foreigner. One of them, promote their beautiful places by television or internet so the tourist would fascinate to come. However, critics appear about many tourists approach to the tourism place could make the environment’s damage. This essay would consider about the advantages and disadvantages of existing tourism to introduce their unique culture which faces to phenomena environment surround the tourism places get worse.

The option to visit tourism place is attractive for several reason. Many tourist will get many experiences in different culture. The foreigner mostly prefer staying in the countries which have strong culture to sense the local culture, for example touring to the historical places. They would catch the beauty of Architech and symbol of the tourism country such as Angkor Wat, Borobudur Temple and Taj Mahal. From that building they could acquire about history of that tourism country and then they will know about the culture with the event which always held in surround of historical place.

On the other hand, it is also understandable that tourism creates pollution and waste. With more tourist come to the historical place that mean they will make a lot of waste, such as they will take out trash anywhere. Likewise, more of street vendor in the tourism place will make the entrance street crowded and full of waste which bring us the effect air pollution. Then, the tourist will ride many of transportation to reach the destination and filling the car park with private car so that could be make full of pollutions.

In conclusion, there are the advantages and disadvantages of tourist to visit tourism places. Many tourist have a role to keep tourism places from environmental damage and continuity of that place for the future.

However, critics appear about many tourists approach to the tourism place could make the environment’s damage.
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

which faces to phenomena environment surround the tourism places get worse.
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

private car so that could be make full of pollutions.
private car so that it could make full of pollution.

Sentence: The foreigner mostly prefer staying in the countries which have strong culture to sense the local culture, for example touring to the historical places.
Description: The word sense is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to sense