Even though people read news using the internet nowadays,newspaper still are an important source of information for the general public. Do you agree or disagree with the given statement?

Science and technology upgrade many invention for human being. News are essential part of today's life. Some proportion of masses assert that newspaper are still important while other have their negative view. I am personally inclined to the favour of later statement.

To begin with, newspaper is a good source of information. Newspaper is an economical source to get information. Newspaper is provide in every nook and corner of the world. One can afford it easily and from anywhere. Newspaper is in use from many decades to get information about the surrounding the society as well as for distinct place. Moreover,in newspaper there are wide range of columns for different catagories. For instance, there are sports column for sports, business column for business transaction and many more.

Further emphasizing my point of view,newspaper is a good source of amusement. Now a days,newspapers still are an important source of great deal of knowledge for everyone. There are also funloving activities in newspaper like puzzle games and many more. Furthermore,it enables us to broadness the horizen of knowledge. The burning issue of the world are published in newspaper and these are informative for everyone.

By contrast,some proportion of masses think that newspaper has taken backseat in compare to internet . They assert that it is a faster than newspaper and provides information round the clock. But internet is not affordable by everyone and some proportion of masses have no knowledge about internet,how to use it effectively and efficiently.

In nutshell,i would like to say that newspaper is still important for general public. Using newspaper is lucrative for young and youngster.

Sentence: Science and technology upgrade many invention for human being.
Suggestion: many inventions

Sentence: News are essential part of today's life.
Description: The fragment essential part of is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Newspaper is provide in every nook and corner of the world.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and provide

Sentence: By contrast,some proportion of masses think that newspaper has taken backseat in compare to internet .
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and compare

Sentence: Moreover,in newspaper there are wide range of columns for different catagories.
Error: catagories Suggestion: categories

Sentence: There are also funloving activities in newspaper like puzzle games and many more.
Error: funloving Suggestion: funding

Sentence: Furthermore,it enables us to broadness the horizen of knowledge.
Error: horizen Suggestion: horizon

There is a 'pattern' behind. You may have your own writing styles in order to get higher marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.