Every year several languages die out. Some people think that is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Every year several languages die out. Some people think that is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In every year, many languages will not be using again or being extinct. Some people have opinion that this is unnecessary because life will be adequate if it only a few languages in the world. In my opinion, I am contradict with this. I have two reason that will reinforce my opinion.

Firstly, languages is part of cultures. Language is an identity of person that from a different area. It is really easy to us to recognize a person only from their accent or native language. It will make a variety for this world of how to communicate with each others. This is why it should not be shrink, even though in this modern day we have to learn English.

Secondly, languages should be not forgotten because we must keep that to save our culture and in the future, our child still know their original language. This way will save the languages for the next generation. Learning many languages may be difficult for some people, but if we can do that without sacrifice our mother language, we are a smart person because we can use multi language in the public. Furthermore, people will need us.

To sum up, we cannot die out several languages because language is a historical legacy of each cultures and it should be unforgettable and we must keep it. Therefore, if in this globalization era require us to speak English, we can learn it but do not lose our own language. Peaole in this world should be able to conserve the all native languages.

Sentence: In my opinion, I am contradict with this.
Description: A verb 'to be', present tense, 1st person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to am and contradict

Sentence: It will make a variety for this world of how to communicate with each others.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Sentence: Learning many languages may be difficult for some people, but if we can do that without sacrifice our mother language, we are a smart person because we can use multi language in the public.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to sacrifice and our
Description: The fragment a smart person is not usually preceded by are

Sentence: To sum up, we cannot die out several languages because language is a historical legacy of each cultures and it should be unforgettable and we must keep it.
Suggestion: Refer to each and cultures

Sentence: Therefore, if in this globalization era require us to speak English, we can learn it but do not lose our own language.
Description: The fragment era require us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace require with verb, past tense